Every Thursday in July and August at 19: 30h there will be a free guided tour by Altea la Vella.
It will be held in the following languages: Spanish, English, Dutch, German. will last from 1:00 pm may participate up to 20 people so it is very important to book in advance. This is a circular route with a difficulty: medium-low although it is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Departure will be from the parking situated at Cura Llinares in the center of Altea la Vella.
The languages in which these are made shall be in Spanish and English. The approximate duration will be between 1.30 and 2'00h. and as in the case of Altea la Vella may participate up to 20 people so it is very important to book in advance. This is a circular route with a difficulty: medium-low although it is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes. and the output of these will be from the Tourist Info Altea own at the Plaza José María Planelles.
Inscriptions of the two visits must be performed in Altea Tourist Info
TOURIST INFO ALTEA
Address: Plaza José María Planelles 1, 03590 Alicante.
- General Brochure - Nature of Altea
- Sierra Bernia
- Rio Algar
- Parque Natural Sierra Frost
- Web Enalce natural parks
Altea is one of the best places to visit on the Costa Blanca. It has retained it’s beauty and charm unlike many other former fishing villages. Altea is located south of Calpe and about 15 kilometres north of Benidorm. This makes it a great location to live or visit. Altea has a quiet charm yet is close to bigger more vibrant towns with good shopping and nightlife. Other towns nearby are La Nucia, Polop, Callosa d’En Sarria, Albir and Alfaz del Pi. In this tourist guide to the tourist resort of the town of Altea on the Costa Blanca coast of Spain we help visitors who are planning a trip with useful and practical advice on many tourism related subjects such as airport transfers to Altea, car hire, accommodation, hotels, hostels, apartment to rent, villas to rent, Altea map, sightseeing, weather, where to go, where to stay, travel information and what to see and do in Altea. To make the best of your visit and holiday we cover everything you need to know about Altea. We also have photos, picture galleries, views, videos and webcams of Altea.
Ideas of places to twin Altea with day or night.
- Enjoy a morning wandering around the old town of Altea, exploring its cobbled streets and popping into the craft and gift shops. There are lots of characterful restaurants for lunch, then take a walk down to the beach and a stroll along the promenade.
- Spend the morning in the hustle and bustle of the large street market, which is held every Tuesday near the new town. Then jump on the tram and visit Denia for a bit of lunch before enjoying the return journey back through the beautiful scenery of the Costa Blanca North.
- Visit the tourist magnet that is the nearby Fonts del Algar waterfalls, afterwards head to Altea for a walk along the long beach front promenade and a filling menu del dia at any of the lovely restaurants which line it.